Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Flower Bunny Diaper Cake

A good friend of mine asked me a make this diaper cake for her.  She supplied all the gifts - the bunny, hippo rattle, washcloths, baby bar and baby powder - and the ribbon as well!  My job at that point was to put it all together to make a beautiful diaper cake.  I added the receiving blankets to the mix and this turned out to be one of my favorites!  I wasn't sure how to best incorporate the washcloths - then I went to the Internet to learn how to make them into flowers!  After a few tutorials, I had 8 flower washcloths made!  They weren't easy, but I love the final result!


Cake Ingredients:
100 Pamper Swaddlers Diapers - Size 1
3 Carters Receiving Blankets
3 Toss 'N Take Spoons
8 Washcloths
1 Bunny Stuffed Animal
1 Hippo Rattle
1 Johnson's Baby Bar
1 Johnson's Baby Powder







Like Baby Cakes By Erica on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment