Monday, August 27, 2012

Monkey Business

This cake was made for a good friend of mine since high school.  I had originally intended for the monkey on the left to be the cake topper.  Then my husband suggested I go "King Kong" style (typical man, I guess!) and I have to say, I think it was a wise decision!

Cake Ingredients:
140 Pampers Baby Dry Diapers - Size 1
3 Carters Receiving Blankets
1 Monkey Stuffed Animal
1 Koala Monkey Blankie
1 Light-Up Monkey Toy
Decorative Ribbon and Wood Pieces



Like Baby Cakes By Erica on Facebook!



1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    1. Diaper shopping cart Website Designingand Payment gateway integration.
    2. CakePHP customization, maintenance, integration and upgradation.


    Diaper Ecommerce Website Development
    Diaper Online Business Website Development
    Diaper Portal Development

    ReplyDelete